Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
If you think people are born with a green thumb, THINK AGAIN!
The American Gardner was written in 1854 by William Cobbett. It is now in the public domain and has been converted into electronic format for your enjoyment.
The American Gardener provides over 150 pages of helpful gardening how to information, and tips that will help you grow plants with ease without them dying like they did on me!
Even if you're a professional gardener, you'll find many tips to help better your growing success!
Here's What You'll Find In The American Gardener:
* Choosing the right location on your property for growing plants. You'll find in depth information on slope of your land, and what spot is best for growing successfully.
* Preparing the soil properly to provide nutrition for healthy plants.
* Fencing techniques for your garden. I LOVE this section. The author provides humorous techniques for using hawthorn trees as fencing, to keep troublesome lads from stealing their fruits and vegetables! You do not need to spend hundreds for a chain link, wooden or brick fence. Use hawthorn trees and with a little love and time you'll have a fence that will make your neighbors green with envy!
* Designing, or laying out, your garden so that it's pleasing to the eye yet functional as well.
* You'll learn how to make hotbeds, so that you can start your vegetables earlier in the season and have edible produce as many as 15 days earlier than normal! This can be a moneymaker if you sell produce. Be the first in your neighborhood to have fresh green tomatoes and watermelons!
* Learn the benefits of operating a hobby greenhouse, and how it can be beneficially to your household.
* Learn about true seeds and the soundness of seed. You'll learn how to test seed before you plant them, to determine if you have good seed or bad. Some seed will not grow if it's bad, and by using a simple technique you can throw out the bad instead of laboring with planting them only to find no lovely sprouts growing where they were sowed.
* Learn proper methods for saving and preserving seed. I find this the most fun of gardening! I now save seed regularly and have a yard full of beautiful blooms from seeds I have saved and sown.
* Learn proper sowing methods to improve your seeds germination rate, and to ensure healthy plants. Proper spacing and depth can mean success or failure in the garden!
* American Gardener provides proper transplanting methods, to ensure your plants survival when moving from one area to another. This is the chapter that covers the information I was looking for, to ensure my Japanese Maples survival. I now have two Japanese Maples growing successfully in my yard, and what beauty they both bring!
* Cultivating your garden properly and methods for tilling, trenching and sowing to ensure your gardens success.
* Learn propagating methods so that you can grow many more plants form just one stock plant. Learn propagating from cuttings, by grafting, by using stock tress, by budding and by layering. All of these are easy and fun methods that you and your family are sure to enjoy!
* There is a nice section on growing grapes in minimum space while producing so many grapes that it'll make your mouth water!
* Learn how to successfully grow 81 different vegetables and herbs, 26 tasty fruits and nuts and the most popular flowers and shrubs with the most gorgeous blooms!
You are sure to love the information, guidance and tips provided in American Gardener!
I have used this information for myself, and now have a yard full of beautiful trees, flowers and plants instead of a mass plant graveyard!
This type of information has helped me in so many ways. I now have 5 rose bushes growing successfully in my yard including the coveted Don Juan rose that now grows below a beautiful catalpa tree.
This past spring I planted a successful vegetable garden that provided enough produce to feed 5 families for 2 months and provide many bags for our freezers! My second fall garden was planted just last week and is already sprouting many tiny plants for a second harvest. All this was planted on a piece of plot that measures not more than 20 feet by 40 feet!
I had so many cucumbers growing that I could not even can them all I had to give them away! My zucchini's were so huge that they had to be shared with my in laws and my mother, because we could not eat them as fast as they grew.
My flowerbed has lavender, dianthus, clematis, daisies and many odd plants growing beautifully.
My verbena has taken over our drive; it's outgrown its bed!
I now have 2 Japanese Maples growing successfully. One a glowing embers the other the coveted bloodgood (the most beautiful tree on the planet in my opinion).
I have hundreds of boxwood that I propagated from cuttings, growing successfully beside my cuttings beds. My Azaleas are rooting successfully now, and they are LIVING!
I have come a long way from where I could not even keep an air plant alive, the where I am now growing plants with no roots in just a box of peat moss and sand!
My success is thanks to books like the American Gardener.
All the information you'll need to get started is provided in the American Gardener, no matter what type of growing success you have had in the past you'll find tips and techniques to improve your growing success in this manual!
You too can grow successfully as I have, by increasing your knowledge and putting these methods into practice today!
SAY NO to dying plants and SAY YES to success now!
Psssst! Order your copy for just NOT $37.00, Here at WayLowBargains get your download sent immediately for ONLY $2.99 and get started TODAY! But hurry before I get into trouble with the author for this ridiculously LOW PRICE!! ;)
************* ATTENTION ***************
This file will be delivered securely to your payment email address through my online file folder .... There will be No Refunds with this $2.99 Bargain Offer .. But I do guarantee that you will receive Your ebook download link delivered securely and safely to your payment email within 48 hrs of payment ... Reason being I am just a one man operation trying to keep up! ; )
Thank You very much for browsing my store!! ; )
Take Care! ... and Very much Enjoy your day!!!